Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Painting Glass and Water

I've decided to post my process of completing an oil painting. This painting will probably take more than a few days to complete because it's a little more detailed so I'm posting it as a demo. I'm obviously not an authority on oil painting but this is my process. If I'm painting a detailed subject I start out with a light pencil drawing. I'll have to keep my pencil lines light because they could show through my paint layers. When I have some areas blocked in, I'll post another photo. I hope viewers will let my know if painting demos are of any interest. I've also provided viewers with the opportunity to subscribe to my blog via email and I'm hoping that's something folks will be interested in as well.

1 comment:

Christeen said...

I loved being able to see your process on this one. Thanks for sharing your work in progress!