Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finished the Paintings

"Scarborough Marsh", 8" x 10", Oil on Canvas

This is the landscape painting I finished two days ago of the Scarborough Marsh here in Maine. As you can see from the photo below, even the folks in the canoe were enjoying the beautiful day It's a scenic state to live in until you hit January then you feel like you're going to freeze to death every time you go outside and the only thing you're going to see are snow flurries. The marsh painting will actually go to the gallery in Westbrook in a couple of weeks. I also finished my still life for the painting a day today. I will list that painting tomorrow. I would like to list it on Ebay only I'm not sure of how to link it to my blog. Maybe there is a blogging for idiots article somewhere on the Internet that I could research.

No comments: